- American’s are vain! They are so concerned about their looks (want to keep up with American’s idea of “beauty”) they will spend any amount of money on Weight Watchers, Nutrisystem, and even a “magic bike” one only needs to spend 14 minutes a day.
- They are lazy, they will order food to be delivered instead of shopping themselves or have complete meals shipped.
- American’s are so busy (trying to keep up with everyone else) they do not even have time for each other.
- Electronics are god! There is such a dependence on electronics (smartphones, computers, smart vehicles, game systems, etc…) People have lost touch with each other, nature, and things that were important 10 years ago.
- Social media is good and bad. Mostly bad, some good. American’s no longer communicate in person, they put their whole life out there for all to see. It is about getting the next like, the next follower, the next this or that – it is like a drug!!!
- It isn’t about who you are but more about what you do or don’t do…
There are more to come… If you have one to add, send me an email email@example.com I will add to the list and be sure to give you credit.