I have a calendar and I have a plan. And I am 3 weeks behind my plan already. My goal is to post something every other week, at least, sometimes more in a week, sometimes less. So you may see this post today, and then see another later this week. This is my way to get my voice heard.
So what you will see here is a conglomeration of things:
- Nature Study Updates
- Nature Study Book Project Updates
- Writings, musing, and photos about my garden, the farm, the challenges, and the successes
- Writings about life in general and thoughts that run through my head
- Writings about my personal businesses: Lucky 7 Studios and Adams Consulting
- Comments, thoughts, etc… about other peoples writings/posts
- Writings about my research and being published — which by the way I just submitted an article for a magazine right before I wrote this — will keep you updated!
- Other things I am involved in — for example: Salem Second Saturday — Come pARTy! in Downtown Salem as we celebrate the ARTS! (August 10, 2019) and other things
- My art, quilting, sketching, and miscellaneous musings.